Sunday, December 30, 2012

Korta Katarina Customer Service Needs Help

Korta Katarina Winery from Croatia was pouring at Haskell's last week and whoever was pouring the wine was clueless. She had a corked bottle of the Rose and I told her and she said people liked it. I said it was corked and should be pulled from the lineup which did not happen. I emailed the winery with local Minneapolis ties and no response. This is a winery Leslee Miller worked for promoting their wines for pay of course and I am sure she poured these at her events. While the wines weren't too bad they certainly did not justify the price points. A rose for $20 is not what I call a great QPR. If you want to make it into the worldwide scene you need to make sure your wines are pouring at their best. No one in the real wine world is talking Croatian wines and not following up a obvious problem is not a way to get the word about your product. Try harder in 2013 Korta Katarina.

No comments:

Post a Comment